Especially around the holidays, an excellent way to spend time with family and friends is to visit different exhibits in and around Allentown, Pennsylvania. People get people together to create lasting memories and tour various parts of the city to look at exhibits on display. So, what are you waiting for? Visit an exhibit this month and prepare for a time to remember!
Exhibit Showcases Around Allentown
- Merchant’s Square Model Train Exhibit – People of all ages love model train exhibits, making this a perfect choice for kids and adults alike. Located at 1901 S. 12 St., only minutes from some of the other popular destinations in the city, this museum is a must-see. Admission is only $8 for adults, $6 for anyone over 65, $3 for children between ages 5 and 12, and free for kids under 5. Along with an incredible display of model trains are photo galleries and videos.
- Allentown Art Museum – If you want to see exhibits this month, do not miss the opportunity to visit the Allentown Art Museum. There, you will see some of the most beautiful collections and displays, such as Transcultural: A Mural by Rigo Peralta, Floral, and Reverberations: Sound Sculptures by Harry Bertoia, a unique exhibit of “visible music.”
- America on Wheels – Hailed as one of the best places to visit in the Allentown, this museum features exhibits and performances for this holiday season. For instance, you can purchase tickets to see the Christmas Marionettes and Elvis Meet the Mock Turtle Marionette. Whether you see a show, this is an excellent outing for everyone.
- DaVinci Science Center – Among the more popular exhibits are the PPL Electric Utilities Energy Zone, Engineers on a Roll, Wave Power, and Newton Chairs. Although a lot of the exhibits are mostly for children, this is still a great way to spend quality family time together.
- The Liberty Bell Museum –In addition to a replica of the Liberty Bell, there is a hand-painted mural by Wilmer Behler on display as well as exhibits covering the Revolutionary War and colonial America.
Getting Around Allentown
Regardless of the type of exhibits you prefer to see this month, you need a safe and reliable way to get around. At the Scott Family of Dealerships Volvo in Allentown, Pennsylvania, we can get you into the right vehicle and even help with financing if needed. Call us or stop by today.